Friday 28 November 2008

Pepas back



Easy nerks...i m back
the op went ok had two disc removed and i am walking...been on morphine and i got released to go home yesterday. i am still fuct as it is hard too walk, i cant bend or sitdown too well but i should make a full recovery.
I had to have a piss bag and some how i managed to spunk in it...incredible. I was in a private room and private wing i believe this is due to the blog and the pepa seeds charms...hahahha.It was no fun having a tube shoved up my japz eye and it killed when they pulled it out...like pissing razors in a neetle bush.
I am glad too be out doin grown man shit like watchin national geographical channel, unsolved crimes and shark documentrys.
Any way in a bit you nerks safe for your support.

This is me with my piss bag....goodtimes when the drugs do work the verve of it....one for all you haters and fag enablers.