Thursday 4 December 2008

Happy shottaz...Tales from the seed

Above is mix tape cover than some clowns robbed my style from back in the day....Back in the day i was a street pharmacist...i started small and got big in the game...i had a small crew we called our selfs happy shottaz me, maulz, darling and whale...we ran tings in the area and county...shiire wide.
I went from not havin a phone and giving a payphone number as mine, to a pager to the latest nokias in my grzzle grind days.
I got to a point that i was shifting ninebars in henz and shifting keys at the same time...i loved the hustle i got raided and was caught a few times before we formed shottaz.
When shottaz formed i got back in the game to make cash quick..i only shifted monk and thai that super man crackbud shit was what i got known for..i had the baddest ish...i had alot of mates big on the uk rap scene and through me alot of ya favorite rappers and djz got their grn...theres the term fav rappers rapper i was like ya fav rappers shottah rapper.
I aint gonna say who i was supplying or what rappers and djs smoked and got draws off me because thats bitch but i can tell you anyone within 25 mile of london in ukhh almost def smoked my weed that superman crack bud.
I rapped and was okay had lyrics and have always been a joker and shoulda put more resources into that than shottin but hey the price was right. Most rappers in the game knew me or of me but it was more because of my rep for havin that crackbud...not for my lyrics.
i was shifting 6 to 10 key a week which is alot and alot of that was in bars, ozs and henz...joker.
I aint blaggin i m jus droppin some shit on ya ass...between us shottaz was shottin about 25 keys a grn a week and a key a week of coke and fuck knows what else mdna pills whatever could be shifted...from product to knocked off jeans, robbed nikes and sports wear we flogged it...tho i only sold grn and dodgy garmz...i didnt fuck with whites...i should have i ran same risk and coulda made mo money.

Shottaz ran for two years and it came to an end when i had a kid and got out....shit was hard tho i was good at the hustle prompt always had that sticky and had ingenius ways of meeting and swapping...shit.I had bird dealer...they where the best most of them were fit and they got paz as pussy sells plus a sexy respectable girl doesnt look as bait as a lonsdale fake shoegazzy lookin youth is on the street.

Some of the best days of my life..being a dirty crim but i just didnt give a fuck and thats a dangerous thing...dude i know made a joint as an ode to happy shottaz he did it with my mate Blufoot and is one of my fav tracks its a slept on classic maybe spliff will up it...

Crime does pay if ya good at it and you know when to quit but you cant get a mortgage sayin yo i shift keys g ya get me...sometimes you gotta conform to be norm...get me.

dunno why i put this shit up but i did anyway i m off to check the compost in a bit you nerks

No comments: