Wednesday 14 January 2009

Tales from the Pepa seed...Vol 2....all true Nerks!



So me, and 2 ukhh djs were out on a roadtrip...i think it was Cardiff..anyway we had weed and VIP and thats all you need. One of my homies on the trip was playin and me and my mate was chillin. Anyway we kickin it in this club and my mate gets sniffin and he finds some live valley flange. We all leave the club and my mate has this bird and her mate in toe..(ironic when i drop the bomb later) me and my other mate are like fuck that gash but me being me i take wing man position and talk to her and am gettin ready to take one for the team when i look down, she has on open toe'd shoes and bang there it is the bitch has two middle toes missing.....i was like fuck.
we are stoned and i am trying to tell my spars that this chick is doin the heavy metal salute with her toes.
So my mate darks off to hit valley ho off and i m stuck with freak toe gash a right Ho No...i manage to slip this gash and all that was in my mind was zulu and horns of the buffolo.
I was more pissed at the girls front havin her toes out...sayin that i might have hit the skins and found out later. She was a retard pigeon like below.

Pepas tip.
When stayin in a hotel...take a condom place over fire alarm/smoke alarm and you can smoke with the knowledge you wont set alarms off....Genius they is air tight.

No comments: