Monday 5 January 2009

UFC......I Love it.


Well nerks apart from being a kunt, bumpin bangers and sorting out the compost heap there is nothin i love more than a good UFC event.
I had a passion for boxing but sometimes the promoters and politics fuck it up, but UFC does not have this problem and Dana white is like the jim a fix it of mma if there is a big fight to be had Dana will make it happen.
Theres alot of talk that Boxing is dying, i dont think it will ever die but it could learn some new tricks from the UFC and make it a glorious sport again.
This may have gone to far by this UFC fan with the 3rd bass style UFC cut but fuck it its a great sport.
The UFC aims at 18 to 40 year olds and provides that range with qaulity nights of fighting. I m off to see the UFC at the 02 in Feb with my mate subsy, octagon side tickets in the hope to see some good MMA action, i cant wait. I may also go see the Haye v Vitali in summer with spliff and doobie.

No comments: