Saturday 30 August 2008

CRAP HEAP CHALLENGE



As you know I have started a compost heap…its fucking ugly and stinks a bit like my uncle but I still love it. It got me thinking we should have a crap heap challenge, this don’t mean send me pictures of turds with flags stuck in them…though that would get on the blog as its funny as fuck. So send me any pics of Crap heaps it doesn’t have to be pretty mine looks like the bastard child of John merrick and stinks like cabbage and cheesy dogshit packed in a wheat crunchies bag…Nice. I m looking for grown man type heaps..if you wanna put ya mug in the shot too by all means do it…its all for the environment and the title of Crap heap challenge champion 2008…what a claim to fame. Here is a picture of mine…to give you an example it aint gotta be pro with the fence panels and shit just gotta be proper.




Anyway I m off now to shout abuse at the kunts on Steve wilkos show and watch sky plus’d episodes of from Gs to Gentlemen in a bit you nerks.

Broadmoorboyz@live.co.uk
Or
juniorpepaseed@googlemail.com

No comments: