Friday 29 August 2008

Fag Enablers, E Warriors, Feeling Catchers and Internet Trolls

Feelings Catchers, Fag Enablers, E Warriors and Internet Trolls beware this ain’t the blog for you so blog on. If you don’t know what a Feelings Catcher is, here is a brief description of all the above:

Feelings Catcher..this is the sort of person that reads a comment on his or her myspace, facebook or a forum that gets them so angry they sit there banging their keyboard harder than glitter bangs underage kids. They take throw away comments to heart so much so that they cant sleep and you can see the anger in their writing…someone forgot to tell them this is the internet and life ain’t that serious you fukin bungle.

Fag Enablers are on some gay shit…so gay that they do a 360 and become straight making them uber gay…more gay than Gok Won at mardi gras wearing a pair of Pat Butchers reject earrings singing Gloria Gaynor I will survive while skipping in some velvet man batty riders…yes that gay.

E Warriors are like the T J Hookers of the net without the coolness of Shatner..they take it on them selves to be the caped crusader of the net…without the comedy valour
of Adam West….go back to Gotham e boy.

Internet Trolls in short are KUNTS…yes Kunts with a K not with a c, why a K? Well sit back bucko and I will school you. The K because it is more aggressive and stands out more than with a C..and no it aint some sort of subliminal ku klux shit because it has a K…its purely because it looks hard and that’s how I gets down like Tim Dog said “you cant fuck around”.

So if you are still with me that’s cool as it means you are like me and are none of the above…don’t get it twiss this ain’t no Sex And The City shit for men and geeks this is some R A F shit homeboy and homegirls. This is Grown man shit like compost heaps and MOP…so if you are any of the above I will piss you off quicker than a paper condom you nerk.

Anyways I m out for now next time I may tell you about the time as a kid I thought my penis was being moved by a ghost but it turned out to be an erection or the time I stopped banging a chick because her flange smelt like hot dog warta…

I m out for now in a bit you Nerks.

No comments: