Friday 24 October 2008

Big in Bayern..Layda hoes down


Words from the seed
Big in Bayern….Lay the hoes down in lederhosen..hahaha wsup to the German heads I love German woman summin about them makes me wanna grind the salt shaker you get me…check the hottie in pic…I ?mean Stiffy Graf used to get more love than wimbledon off me and she nose it. C'mon you would

Shit been a crazy couple of days at work between the kids I work with and the death midget that’s on site its like working in a bad christmas film. I work in a school for kids with ocd, asd, opp and adhd…some of the staff there are so old they wouldn’t get to get in the cast of cacoon. There are more mooses on site than in Canada, the woman staff are so ugly their make up runs away from their face is ridic.
Also at my place is hunchback nick who always has the hump and shamoo the woman whale that bores the shutout of you just with the breeze she leaves as she walks past.
Anyway my works like a mix of Scum and national lampoon meets on the buses, every now and then even I get fed up with getting called a kunt and kicked or punched by some 4 stone 6 year old or by some 14 stone 16 year old but you just gotta take it.

I REALLY SHOULDN’T TALK ABOUT MY WORK…….so I best leave it there for now eventhough I would love to tape it and put up a day in the life of Pepa.

What made me laugh the other day was how the News started using the word Merky and its getting more frequent, “the recent economy crisis leaves merky times for Britain” said BBC news reporter as he finished I waited as I expected to see Dizzy or Some other Grime cat come on and say…”Ya dunn know Man get merked in da financial climate of today ya know..”

Anyway I m off to look at steph graf pics in abit you Nerks

No comments: