Wednesday 1 October 2008

Kool moe Dee shit...Uncle Pepa's STD tactics

The other day someone got in a scrape with a jumpjet…so I thought I would share my STD experience in getting out of the shit with the missus…Here is uncle Pepa’s advise and tactics

The Guilty Simpson
Do what I did get treated....antibiotics then tell your missus you want both of you to be tested so you can consider trying for children.....your test will come back clean hers may be clean or she may have it so its win win you will be clean and she sees that then she has Chlamydia and you don't she looks like she cheated u play the big man its ok I believe u shit and u get off scott free....dark I did it,it worked a treat...except I used it to dump a bird that liked me too much.
~But don’t the rookie era and sleep with your missus once you have been treated or you catch it again.

The Ahmad or The Dread Scott
Claim the innocence and you caught this shit Back in the day and you didn’t know as STDs take a while to develop

The Best Mates Pants
I borrowed my mates pants when I slept round there after going on the lash and he must have not washed them….on top of that he must have a STD…the dirty Bastard…and guess what babe now I got one…I cant believe it I feel raped.

Red Dwarf or The Rimmer
You was drunk and you rubbed your bell end on the urinal or on the toilet and you caught something off the toilet lid or urinal

The Fag way or The Lisa Mafia (its all over)
Tell the truth…weak


Anyway i m off to change the pampers on the seed in a bit you Nerks

No comments: