Wednesday 15 October 2008

Ron Jeremy talks to Super Seed


I got the chance to catch up with Ron jeremy to ask him that one magik question...

JPS..”Hi Ron you allgood been a loooong time”
Ron….”Yes pepa love the blog…When do I make it as a pepamill hero?”
JPS..”Oh shit..hahahha”
JPS..”Anyway Ron whats on your Ipod?”
Ron…”Well…..
LL cool j…That’s how Im comin
Mc Serch…Here it comes
Sadat x ,Fat joe and diamond D …Nasty hoes
Akinyele….Take a lick
Akinyele…Pussy makes the world go round
Akinyele….Put it in ya mouth
NWA…Just don’t bite it
NWA….Rather fuck you
Geto Boyz…Let a ho be a ho
Geto Boyz….Gangsta of love
2 Live crew….Me so Horny
Jean Grae aka nut nut..nut nut show
Redman..Sooperman lover parts 1 to 5
Bone Thugs..Creepin on a cum up.. XP, AZ N SP..The Hardest
Pete rock n cl….Skins
2 Live crew…pop that pussy
Scarface..Fuck faces
Dr Dre an Devins…I just wanna fuck you
Rah the rugged man…Cunt renaissance
Kool G rap…Talk like sex
Kool G rap…Operation C B
Exzibit….Motherfucker
Ludacris…pussy poppin
Eazy E..Gimme that Nut
Ice cube…Get off my dick and tell your bitch to come here…..You know that classic type shit”


JPS…”SHIT…What about your joint though?”
Ron..”HAHAHH..aaaahh…Kid ya killin me..You mean freak of the week ? the joint I did with my man Polo?”
JPS..”Yeah man love that shit…Granpa munster kills it you two are tight right”
Ron…”Well you know I smash mics and fuck dykes…hahah”
JPS…”Thanks Ron”
Ron..”No thank you seed…hahaha..Get me on the pepamill heros list pepa”
JPS..”AHHH”

Here is Ron and DJ Polo…Yes that Polo with Freak of the week.



No comments: