Tuesday 9 September 2008

Animals Sports Update



As reported a couple of days ago the UK race scene is planning to use monkeys to clamp down on the Bet rigging scandals that have plagued the race game of recent times. I can now tell you that those crazy yank bastards are now training Lions to ride bareback on horses the lions ride the horse while looking very angry.
I rang Willie Carson he is very short, I asked him about animals on animal racing, here is his response..”Monkeys on Horses….hahhaha get back to your crack pipe son, I m a busy man fuck off”.


I also discovered the rising stars in Asia are that of the Bear community, The Bears fight stand up boxing matches with gloves, the trainers claim the Bears love a good tear up and it is perfectly natural, you would see Bears act like this in their normal surroundings I had my doubts (Wearing Boxing gloves and more chains than Slick Rick while being led about by a yella bloke in a Jimmy Saville tracksuit….I think not never saw that on Animal Magic.).

Also another Show stopping act out of Asia is Bears riding Motorbikes on a high wire, this has got to be seen to be believed, the motorbike bear devils ride at high speeds while carrying fit Asian birds underneath. I spoke to a Bear owner Won Hung Lo he said “It vwerry vwerry shafe the bear ave claws cut owf and glue paws to handlebars”. I cannot condone the Sports but I still managed to piss myself at the image of a lion on a horse and a bear riding a moped.

No comments: