Tuesday 9 September 2008

The power of Grey skull Bitch


One time I was killing it in the poohnarnia game and me and this mate had a bet, we was going to the local spot called “Slags” and it was like doing the lottery you cold get nuff digits and the ride if you wanted it….even John Merrick could get some poom in this place.
Anyway we had this bet that when we were banging a bit of fluff next we had to shout a quote from a cartoon show and whoever dropt the best one won the bet (a score, £20). So I was chuck Norris (M I A) and was about to bust a nut when I remembered the bet and within seconds I shouted…”By the power of Grey skull”…I must have looked like a weirdo but wet myself at the cheekiness of it. When I saw my mate next he said he shouted “Yabbadabbadoo” I said I won as that was gay and one word and mine was a full mantra..so I took the score and we both laughed our nuts off.

Another classis was when I was drilling this bird and I pulled out as I bust a nut and it went all over myself…I straight away said “shit that’s gay..is that gay?” the girl I was with wet herself and I started to think shit…is that gay? I dunno if it is or not but it was a fuckin good ice breaker after the action had come to a halt.

Any way I m off for some D I Y now in a bit you Nerks

No comments: