Friday 19 September 2008

This is how I feel, join me


Maybe i'm privileged to live on the 10th floor and have an uninterrupted view all the way to the horizon? but it's on days like this that I sit at the window and blast some shit, like this tune by The Isley Brothers.

To say they're one of my favourite acts doesn't mean that much these days because i've got so many favourite artists & songs, so it's probably safer to say that The Isleys are one of those groups that can really make me think, reflect, lament. So when it's been as nice as it is today / was yesterday, I just can't resist flinging the windows wide open, cranking the volume up to 11 and gettin my karaoke on.

So ladies & gentlemen, if you will, please join me by doing the same...

The Isley Brothers - Highways Of My Life

No comments: