Monday 15 September 2008

MORE white van music...


I went on The Ace Cafe 'Brighton Burn Up' yesterday (pictures & report to follow) and on the way back I passed through the edge of essex. I turned into a road in Ilford and all of a sudden I got blocked in by a posse of 6000 white vans, all being driven by white van men.

Just as things started to get a bit hairy, someone who I can only presume is thier leader stepped forward and said "me name's Dan Cyl, darnt worry bart this lot, theyre ownly avvin a giggle" he then turned to the other 5999 white van men and said "Enuff a this bollots, release im immediatley, he's a reeyall maiyn, 'E may not be drivin a vaiyn, but deep darn he's a reeyall woit vaiyn maiyn!'

Thunderous applause erupted from every Bedford & Transit, Dan Cyl pulled me closer and whispered to me "take these 2 tunes an' fuckin' do one ya cunt'... so I did

From Jake One's forthcoming 'White Van Music'...

Jake One ft. Bishop Lamont & Busta Rhymes - Kissing The Curb

Jake One ft. Royce Da 5′9 & Elzhi - The Glow

No comments: