Thursday 11 September 2008

THOUGHTS FROM THE PEPPERMILL


Right ever ask yourself questions and then lay awake thinking of the answers? I always think of stuff like….
Dolphins in space?
Dolphins are ment to be smart and some have even been trained to communicate to trainers..so why the fuck have they not sent Dolphins into space?.
I mean it makes sense to me to send these flipper wannabe’s up into outer space if we actually went into space. Dolphins are used by the army to hunt out mines and subs in ocean water, so why have NASA not fuct with Dolphins…bugs me.

Why do we have Money?
Why do we have money and work, we should gather up all the money in the world destroy all the weapons and just share the lot…we would all be happy and could all sort of mears it in the urban jungle. I know sounds like some gay shit a faggy student would say on some Rodney king cant we all just get along shit, but I just hate working and don’t understand why Governments spend billions on weapons but leave kids and poor people to die.

Perfect pet?
Why has no piss head trained a small marsupial to live near their house or outside their house? They could train the small marsupial to keep a spare door key in its pouch so it will come when he calls…I would train mine to keep weed in its pouch so when the police comes it runs off with it genius.

Perfect Crime Weapon?
Why don’t hoodies stab people with icicles…the weapon will melt and leaves no fingerprints its almost the perfect crime plus it would give you a heads up when in August you saw a bunch of kids carrying a big bit of ice.

They are just a couple of gems from the mind of Pepa, here are some gems from my mate dizzy izzys she is legend in stupidness:

I have told her…Gay people cant swim that’s why there are no gay swimmers at the Olympics.!, When you have sex its like doing 3 marathons.!, When you have the snip you shoot air…to which she asked how does it go hard because a men’s penis only go hard because they get filled up with spunk? Classic all true.

Any way I m off to piss on a car that parks in my spot, in a bit you Nerks.

No comments: